Heterogeneous industiral property near Winterthur, Switzerland
Swiss Recap was mandated by a German private equity fund for the sale of an industrial property near Winterthur.
Swiss Recap role
- Preparatory tasks (Information memorandum, Data Room)
- Representation of the buyer at local authorities
- Execution of a structured bidding process through a limited auction
- Management of contract negotiations for sales agreements
- The property received sustained investor interest.
- In total, several offers came in at prices above our base case.
- The property was finally sold at an attractive yield.
- Large Swiss Immofund
Facts & Figures
- Industrial property with office, storage and production space
- Heterogenous property, built from 1850 with new office building 2018
- Tenant: Subsidiary of major industrial company