Commercial Property in Volketswil, Switzerland
Swiss Recap was mandated on an exclusive basis by the internationally active real estate funds Angelo Gordon (world’s second largest real estate investor with approx. USD 30 billion AUM) and Westcore (entrepreneurial fund with USD 2 billion AUM) to sell their jointly owned property in Volketswil, after it had been partially restructured and developed.
Swiss Recap role
- Preparatory tasks (Information memorandum, Data Room)
- Execution of a structured bidding process through a limited auction
- Management of contract negotiations for rental and sales agreements
- The property received sustained investor interest.
- In total, many offers came in at prices above our base case.
- With some investors, we were able to achieve an even higher valuation.
- The property was finally sold at an attractive yield.
- AKARA Funds AG – Baar, Switzerland
Facts & Figures
- Multiuse with high share of industrial and warehousing space and detached supermarket
- Year of construction: 1972-1992, 2016
- Rental area: ca. 27,700 m²
- Key tenants: Siemens, Migros, LIDL
- Market value: ca. CHF 62’000’000